Friday, March 11, 2011

Bhoomi Crop turns two TODAY!

Yes!!!

We are two years old today!

Birthday means cheers, celebrations and new resolutions. Over the past year, we learnt many new lessons, faced newer challenges, survived elephant attacks, scorching temperature, shifting climate but became even more convinced about organised farming and our responsibility not only in India but the larger opportunity globally.

As I write this in the still of the night, I can clearly see the images what we went through each day & night in the previous year. Some of the notable events I put up here for you to read. Many more are deep in my heart.

Let me share with you that Bhoomi Crop will soon announce some seriously big plans that will slot us globally.

As I sign out, I thank you for stopping by and urge you to continue your support what we began; four friends, one dream, another green revolution.

Cheers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journey of Bhoomi Crop

Journey of Bhoomi Crop
Bhoomi Crop is the first limited liability organised farming and distribution company in Bengal. Four CXO level friends put this together. We have no formal training in the art and science of farming and everyday, I, Kaushik Mukherji, learn a new lesson at the farm. Illiterate farmers in the villages, the closeby IIT (Kharagpur) are my teachers and supporters. We are extremely bullish on this business opportunity, which is already making a social difference too.